Clayton County’s Family Planning services empower patients to make informed decisions about their personal health and wellbeing. Our staff provides high-quality care at affordable rates in order to support our patients with planning when to have children, reducing unintended pregnancies, determining effective birth control methods and improving family wellbeing.
We offer education and resources so that women have the tools they need to manage or prevent pregnancies as well as establish personal health goals. We look forward to working with you and helping you find what works best for your budget and lifestyle. Click here to read more about what you can expect from your visit.
- Physical exam
- Pregnancy testing
- Counseling and education
- Reproductive life planning
- Contraception methods/birth control options
- Screening, diagnosis, treatment and/or referral for vaginal infections, Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) and HIV/AIDS
- Referrals for sterilization procedures (Tubal Ligation for females, vasectomy for males)
- Referral for Emergency Contraception (Plan B)
We offer several accepted birth control options, including:
- Birth control pills
- Contraceptive patch
Click here to learn more about the wide range of contraceptive methods.
This program is open to all individuals who are looking for the tools and information needed to manage or prevent pregnancies as well as establish effective personal health goals.
We offer family planning services on a sliding scale fee, based on need, at a $25 minimum.
If you are pregnant, click here to learn more about our pregnancy and parenthood programs.